My new "outing" look!

By Jessica on 6:52 PM

Filed Under:


Ok so in my previous post (done like not even 5 minutes ago LOL), I mentioned another naturalista blogger named Mae from Natural Chica. Well she also has a YouTube page that ALSO documents her natural journey.

One day I was watching one of her videos and I noticed her hair style...it was coiled at the top (in the front) and she was wearing a beret. I LOVED IT!

So I kinda jocked it LOL. Check it out: My hair isn't all that long yet but...it looked OK. I mean...it was cool for what it was. I've also found that lately I'm kind of obsessed with finger-coiling my hair...even when I'm just gonna take it out in a few minutes...I just can't stop playing in my hair LOL
My hair isn't all that long yet but...it looked OK. I mean...it was cool for what it was. I've also found that lately I'm kind of obsessed with finger-coiling my hair...even when I'm just gonna take it out in a few minutes...I just can't stop playing in my hair LOL

K I think that's all. Check ya lata! MUAH!


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment