Miss Jessie's

By Jessica on 1:50 PM

Filed Under: , , , , ,

First off, I wanna start off by saying that Shirai has officially quit on me…she got a perm. SMH...

Anyway…I was just on “vacation” in New York and I was staying with my aunt (who is ALSO a natural). And she introduced me to some new products. I’d heard of Miss Jessie’s™ before but I had never tried it. I didn’t even know where to get it. Anyway, my aunt uses the Curly Pudding®, the Curly Meringue®, and the Curly Buttercream®.


She let me try some of the Curly Buttercream® first and let me tell you…it’s FABULOUS!! It’s made with a cooling peppermint essence so it tingles once you put it on and it feels GREAT! It’s supposed to be good for 2 Strand Twists, Pony Puffs, Braids, Hairline Grooming Creme, Short Naturals and Fades, Growing out Natural Hair.

Then she let me try the Curly Pudding®, which I had heard a lot about and actually DID want to try. This stuff was really good too. I only tried it on a small portion of my hair and it made my curls pop! J The Curly Pudding® is supposed to transform kinks to curls…which it DOES.

She gave me her Curly Meringue® because she said it’s supposed to pretty much do the same thing as the Curly Pudding® and she didn’t need both. But I haven’t tried that yet. It’s supposed to be good for Fingerstyling, 2 Strand Twists, Spiral Rod Sets, Relaxed Hair seeking curly styling and Transitioners, Silkeners and Texturizers.

Yesterday I ordered my own Curly Buttercream® and Curly Pudding®. I got the smallest sizes since I don’t have much hair anyway.

So…so far I like these products. A lot of people probably wouldn’t use a few of these because they DO have parabens. But right now I’m not worried about that. I’m just trying to find something that works for my hair and this stuff does.

That's all for now!

1 comments for this post

Anonymous

This is great information!

Posted on October 4, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment