BIG CHOP!!!

By Jessica on 7:23 PM

Filed Under: , , , , ,

I have to mark down 8/17/09 as the day I did my BC!
Am I happy about it? Eh...

Do I like it? Not right now...

I dont like it cuz my curl pattern hasn't developed yet...I mean IF I'm even going to have one. But I'll be patient...I knew it was gonna take time.

Yesterday I went to Sephora and bought some Carol's Daughter essentials. I got the Khoret Amen Leave-In Conditioner and the Hair Milk. The leave-in is good as a refresher during the day when your hair feels dry (so I've heard).

So here's how it looked right before I cut it. I tried to get a pic of the length...but I forgot to take a pic before I washed it...

And here is the back after I cut it...hence the hair laying on the bottom of my neck LOL. The back has more curl than the rest of my head....
This is day 2...not much difference but ...whatev

And here is the transition style I've been wearing the past 2 days since I don't really like my TWA right now...

Well that's about it....until next time...

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment