WELCOME!

By Jessica on 6:21 PM

Filed Under:

Welcome everyone to my new blog!

This blog will be solely focused on my natural hair journey...AKA my TRANSITION :-)

I started going natural...hmm it's hard to say when. I OFFICALLY made the decision about a month ago (July 2009). But I've been without a relaxer since May 2009.

Big chop...LOL...well I didn't really need much of a big chop YET because my hair was already short. Not to mention in bad shape (from the micros I just took out)


This is a pic of my hair JUST after I took my micros out and after I cut a good portion of my relaxed hair off.
This is a pic of the damage the micros did to my edges!! AHHHH!!! No worries...it's getting better. :-)

My sister Shirai is ALSO going natural. Her hair texture is SOO much better than mine *sad face*. I think she got the Indian genes of the family. Bah. Anyway, I cant WAIT to see how her hair is gonna turn out once it grows.

We're new to this so if you are natural or are GOING natural, feel free to post your comments, give advice, correct me when I'm wrong about sumthing LOL (I don't mind...it only helps me learn between right and wrong)...whatever...mi casa es su casa! :-)

Anyway...this is just the beginning ladies and gentlemen! Stay tuned...

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment