Henna

By Jessica on 9:18 PM

Filed Under:

So MY hair isn't long yet and I'm not really ready to try a lot of the routines or products that I'm seeing on all these blogs and youtubes and whatnot. But I keep coming across something that's peaking my interest. HENNA.

I'm not quite SURE of what it DOES to your hair exactly but I THINK I'm starting to get it. Apparently it's a chemical free(natural) dye that also strengthens your hair. I'm kind of wanting to try it. Not for the dye purposes but for the hair strengthening purposes.

A few weeks ago I was ALSO interested in Henna but for body art purposes. (I was feeling artsy).

Anyway, I found this website from the forums at NaturallyCurly.com that has REALLY caught my eye! I'm LOVING the products (not to mention the abundance of products) they have for sale. They are CHEAP too! The site is Mehandi.com.

However, apparently you can get some good hair henna at Whole Foods.

I think in a few months or so, if I remember, I might try it. When I do, of COURSE I'm gonna let you know how it goes!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment