Shirai's Hair

By Jessica on 11:45 PM

Filed Under: , , ,

Ok Shirai is currently in the process of taking her braids out and she took a few pics of her hair so far. I'm SOOO hating on the texture!!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! (She's in denial about it tho...)My Aunt told me I should embrace my OWN texture and she's right...I'll love whatever texture I come out with (but HERS is the texture I can only DREAM of LOL...actually my aunt has a great texture too LOL)

And here is one of my staple products I'm starting off with (that I got from Nina). It's what I'm using to moisturize my hair...and trust me, it needs it BADLY! I used to always be scared to put grease in my hair and when I DID use oil I used a VERY minimal amount because I HATE stiff hair...and I didn't want it to be stuck in one spot over my neck (you know what I'm talkin about ladies...). So the mixture is basically just shea butter with cococunt oil and EVOO (but my grandmother only have Regular OO so I just used that bottle for photo purposes). I put all of that together in an applicator bottle and mix it up. You don't NEED to heat it up but I do because the shea butter won't come out thru the tip because of the consistency (nor will the coconut oil). So I just pop it in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds (and it STILL wont get hot so it's cool)... It makes your hair soft AND smell good :-)



That's all for tonite folks! Good nite!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment